When she loses a tooth and Jamieson's teeth are more visible, I hope to get a picture of them both - stay posted!
Jamieson started solids last week too. The first time we gave him some rice cereal, but after a couple of tiny mouthfuls, he gagged and threw it back up! We waited a couple of days (also for him to be more happy after he stopped teething) and tried again and it went down a lot better. He's very interested in it and wants more, although hasn't figured out how to swallow much of it yet and ends up spitting it out - probably also as he's constantly blowing spit bubbles anyway, so his favourite thing to do right now is spitting things out (including his milk sometimes)! I sat him on my lap to eat, but I think we'll have to get the highchair out soon, as he's too interested in whacking the spoon and food flies everywhere!
No comments:
Post a Comment