Monday, 12 September 2011

Party time




This is our family's "birthday week" - we have 4 of us with a birthday in the one week! Bethany and her cousin Lizzie shared a birthday last week, Mum's is a couple of days later and mine is this week.






The weekend before last Bethany had a party with her friends. We kept it smallish (7 friends) and had it at our house. She had lots of fun and was hyper before the party even started! I made a fairy toadstool cake (at Bethany's request) which wasn't quite as hard as I thought it might be - once I found the right size bowls to cook the parts in! Gotta love the Women's Weekly cake book - easy cakes to make but look good!




Then last weekend we had a family birthday celebration, which Mum & Dad joined in on Skype. However the Skype connection failed just as we were singing happy birthday so Mum didn't get to blow out her candles via the internet after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment